- Corrosion resistant
- Fail-safe operation
- Compact design, low space requirements
- Capacity can be adjusted by adding or removing plates
- Excellent fouling resistance
- Easy to maintain
- Production based on a variety structural specifications
Flexibility and vision
- The spectrum of thermoline's plate heat exchangers encompasses a diverse and variable range of gasketed and module welded versions with an excellent price-performance ration. Both designs are produced by thermowave in the most varying plate sizes as well as individually required materials. Users can achieve a high degree of flexibility and investment protection, as their apparatuses can be extended an any time and be perfectly adapted to intensively changing areas of application.
thermoline gasketed plates
- An optimal choice of material and gaskets adapted to the area of application and the elements ensures high reliability and flexibility of thermoline plate heat exchangers. The flow gaps for cold and warm elements are additionally sealed with elastomers which are ideally adapted to medium. The gaskets in use are resistant against the media flowing into the apparatus. thermowave’s line of heat transfer plates guarantee optimal adaptation to the heat transfer process through their structure and aspect ratio and can thus meet all customer specifications.
- A further advantage of the gasketed thermoline® plate heat exchangers is their high flexibility. This is because they can at any time be opened, mechanically cleaned, adjusted for performance as well as equipped with other gasket and plate materials in the case of a change of medium.
thermoline welded modules
- In the past no satisfying solution was offered using gasketed plate heat exchangers for special process conditions or aggressive media. The limitation was always the gasket material. For this reason, the complete thermoline plate heat exchanger program was also made available in a laser welded configuration. Thus, a new ﬁeld of application was opened for special process conditions, also taking into account environmental safety requirements.
- Efficient heat exchanger for small Δtm
- Ideal rartio between heat transfer and pressure drop
Simple assembly and servicing
- Low weight
- Compact design
- Low maintainance
- Welding neck flange
- Stud bolts with lining
- Lapped flange with plain collar
- Threaded coupling
- FKM (Viton)
- Painted carbon steel
Polish brewing company Kompania Piwowarska (which is part of the Japanese Asahi Group) has consistently opted for thermowave plate heat exchangers (PHEs) for its heat transfer operations as part of the modernisation of its brewing technology and energy-related renovations. Over 30 thermowave PHEs with a total heat exchanger capacity of over 100 MW are used in all brewing sub-processes at the Group’s sites in Poland. The Polish Energy Regulatory Office has awarded it a “white” certificate.
The new fish factory of Hung Vuong Ben Tre produces frozen food in line with HACCP directives for the European and Russian market every day. About 1,500 employees process approx. 250 tonnes of seafood per day on a total area of 30,000 m². Güntner evaporators, air coolers and coils reliably provide normal-temperature and low-temperature storage rooms and freezers with cold. A thermowave plate heat exchanger is used here to connect the primary with the secondary circuit.
Everything must be right underground. Durable and robust technology from thermowave allows the temperature in the tunnels below ground to be maintained reliably and permanently at below 28 °C. The thermowave products have already withstood a two-year test phase underground in a mine in a corrosive working environment with high humidity and have done so trouble-free and without being damaged.
A milk-processing company in the Brazilian town of Três de Maio modernised a part of the central cold air supply system and, at the same time, tripled the quantity of milk processed daily to 1,400,000 litres by changing from two-shift to three-shift operation. Two thermowave plate heat exchangers are key components in the cooling process.
Newly built properties in Germany fullfill the most stringent energetic norms and make use of renewable primary energy. For a new public building in Berlin that we are not allowed to mention for competitive reasons, a ground-breaking energy interconnection combining ecology and economy in a smart and efficient way was realised. Ten thermowave plate heat exchangers contribute to the energy production which is mainly decentralised with cold sinks and heat sinks.
In the Vienna Ottakringer brewery, about 740,000 hectolitres of beer are produced every year, and the company reported an energy requirement of about 20,000 MWh. The new heat recovery system with integrated thermowave plate heat exchanger allows for returning the waste heat which is produced, for instance, during the cooling process, from the refrigeration system back into the production process. This way, the waste heat can be reused in an environmentally friendly way.
The ZCK (Zintegrowane Centrum Komunikacji) in Poznan, Poland, is the largest mall in the region. 250 shops and service points attract visitors from afar. A system of water source heat pumps in conjunction with thermowave plate heat exchangers is used for air conditioning.
The European malt producer Malteurop uses waste heat from refrigerating machines at its plant in Heidenau, Germany, for a malt kiln. The cold is produced for the germination process. The company has opted for Güntner air heater coils as well as thermowave plate heat exchangers.
VERBIO is a leading independent manufacturer and supplier of biofuels to Germany and Europe. In order to feed biogas into the natural gas grid, a more comprehensive treatment is necessary. thermowave supplied thermoline plate heat exchangers TL 850 and TL 2000 for this process.
The market for bio fuels is under rapid development. According to statements of the EU Commission, their share in the overall consumption up to 2030 should increased from today´s 2% up to 20 – 25 % – a target that can only be achieved with modern and efficient industrial infrastructure. The Bio-Ölwerk Magdeburg, one of Germanys largest production sites for fuel made from re-growing raw materials, is well prepared to face this challenge.
A quote by Leslaw Wereszczynskiego, Managing Director of the company Wuch „PZL-Debica“ SA, about thermowave goes as follows: „Plate heat exchangers of the company thermowave are compact and their great performance distinguishes them from competitors’ products. These are an important fact in this project. We are very satisfied with the plate heat exchangers supplied by thermowave and certainly recommend thermowave.“
Krones AG with headquarters in Neutraubling is a good address for equipment which is designed for the filling and packaging of liquid foods and beverages in PET, glass bottles and beverage cans.
Freyburg is the center of the Northern German wine-growing region of Saale-Unstrut and hometown of the Rotkäppchen-Mumm champagne cellars.
The company Neuhauser was founded in France in 1906 and is a main supplier of frozen bakery products in Europe. More than 3,000 employees work every day in one of 21 production centers. Within a year, the company produces 1.5 billion pastries and 600 million baguettes.
Since 1996, the company SYSTHERM has dealt with the manufacture, supply and installation of heat sources and the distribution of technical systems in buildings. Beginning of 2012, SYSTHERM searched together with thermowave for a solution to connect the existing heating circuit of the coal mine Lazy with the district heating network of DALKIA-Karviná.
- Stainless steel protection sheet
- Counter flange and screw
- Stainless steel drip tray
- Tightening bolts covers
- Hook wrench
- Disk spring packs