- Perfectly chambered plate/gasket construction for high pressures of up to 63 bar
- Six possible gap types (combined)
- Many years of experience in designing refrigerant equipment
- NH3/CO2 cascade applications
- Low refrigerant filling quantity/high power density
- Cleaning at 50 bar possible
Outstanding efficiency in high pressure applications
- thermolinePlus plate heat exchangers are chracterized by their outstanding efficiency in high-pressure applications with natural coolants such as CO2 and NH3.
- With thermolinePlus, thermowave offers you a superior high pressure machine in semi-welded design with an operating pressure of up to 63 bar on the module side. The variety of our frame designs and connection types are sure to impress in this area.
- thermolinePlus apparatuses are made from laser-welded modules and can be used for industrial cooling process requiring low evaporating temperatures.
Simple assembly and servicing
- Low weight
- Compact design
- Low maintanance
- Efficient heat exchanger for small Δtm
- Ideal ratio between heat transfer and pressure drop
- Welding neck flange
- Stud bolts with lining
- Lapped flange with plain collar
- Threaded coupling
- FKM (Viton)
In 2010, thermowave delivered five TL 500 high-pressure appliances from the thermoPlus series to Australia. They were sold to the Australien plant manufacturer Gordon Brothers Industries based near Melbourne.
- Stainless steel protection sheet
- Counter flange and screw
- Stainless steel drip tray
- Clamping screw covers
- Hook wrench
- Disc spring packs